- We shall comply with all statutory and other applicable requirements.
- We shall provide products and services that meet stated standards on time, every time.
- We shall continually improve our processes to understand changing stakeholder needs and preferences including statutory changes and use the same as input for periodically reviewing and revising performance standards of our products and services.
- We accept Zero Defect as a quality absolute and shall design and operate our quality system accordingly.
- We shall organize our work practices to do a job right the first time, every time.
- We are committed to continual improvement in quality in all business processes and shall track such improvement through measurable indicators.
Managing Director & CEO
26th August 2020