Large Projects offers a host of services that help you choose the correct products for a big-scale painting job. We also act as technical consultants and assist you with expert knowledge about the painting process and other on-site services.
Our experts will visit the site to be painted and show you samples of the shades you’ve selected. This allows you to get a better idea of what the shades actually look like and helps you make an informed decision.
A perfectly painted surface is dependent on many factors – paint is just one of them. Our on-field technologists achieve optimum results by conducting regular inspections, checking the substrate conditions, and providing an accurate estimate of paint consumption.
At this point, our experts will help you visualise what your building will look like after the painting. We use an image of your building and present 4 sets of colour combinations. This process makes selecting colours a lot easier.
Selecting paints and shades, the correct set of products and a suitable finish.
1. We help you choose products and finishes within our range of products
2. The Product Information Sheets (PIS) provide all the information you need to know about the products.
3. The Foresite Service assists you with selecting shades. This service will allow you to visualise various shade combinations through a computer generated image (at the company’s discretion).
4. Site sampling provides a tangible perception of the finish and shade whenever required.
5. Technical assistance ensures your building is painted as per the prescribed manner.
6. Regular site visits by our Project Sales Officer make sure the work progresses smoothly and on time.
Activities ranging from selecting a painting applicator to post-painting care
1. We offer guidance on the paint application procedure based on our Product Information Sheets
2. Help with approximating paint consumption based on the information we procure.
3. Guidance with substrate preparation. This depends on the existing condition of the substrate. condition
4. Surface inspection by technical personnel before the paint job begins.
5. Introduction of contractors for application (if requested).
6. Site visits by our personnel (frequency of visits to be agreed upon).
7. Useful tips on post-application maintenance